THE BRIDAL PROCESS
What to Expect When You Hire Us for Your Bridal Styling
When you hire us, you can expect to have a professional and fun experience in the lead-up to your wedding. As leading specialists in makeup and hairstyling for brides and bridesmaids, you can expect an extremely high quality of service from us.
At Pink Ivy, we believe that there is much more to an outstanding bridal look than amazing makeup and a show-stopping hairstyle. That’s why we help you throughout the entire process, and personalize our service to suit your needs.
You’ll have two experts working with you personally: one hair stylist and one makeup artist. Both have more than 20 combined years of experience in the industry, so you’ll have true veterans by your side.
These experts will work with you personally to prepare you for your wedding. They will serve as your beauty consultants from the moment you hire us to the moment you walk down the aisle, helping you to prepare your hair and skin to look its absolute best for your wedding day.
You will feel stress-free knowing that we’ll travel to you for your bridal demo and wedding day. You can breathe easy knowing that our artists have had extensive training on hair and makeup quality brands and that these are the products we will bring to your demo and wedding day. Our tools are the best quality, so your hair and skin are in excellent hands.
• Once you register your interest in working with us, you can expect a scheduled call from Janet. This initial call is when we get to know a little bit about your style and vision for your wedding. During this call, we request images of you and images of the look that you envision for yourself as a bride. We’ll also talk about your bridesmaids and bridal party, and your vision for them.
• After the initial call, we schedule your bridal demo day.
• On the bridal demo day, we come to you. This is when you get to meet your bridal beauty consultants/artists, and this is when all the fun begins! We’ll have a chat about the looks you provided, and will talk to you about what your skin is like, what you love about your hair, and what features you love about yourself. After you’re all glammed up on your demo day, we’ll take some pictures. We’ll then review to see what works and what doesn’t, and make suggestions. You tell us what you like and what you don’t like. The demo day takes anywhere between 2 to 4 hours. We’ll leave you with suggestions for your hair and skin, and follow up in the coming days to see how your skin and hair are doing.
• If you’re happy with the bridal demo, we’ll sign a contract and accept a deposit to secure your wedding day with us. This is also when we’ll make more detailed arrangements about your wedding day schedule and beauty routine in the lead-up to the day.
• In the days leading up to your wedding, we’ll schedule another call to see how you are doing and if you have any questions for us. During this time we also follow up to see how your new beauty regimen is going.
• One week before your wedding day you can expect your personalized Bridal Beauty Schedule. This is a schedule for you to complete with each one of your bridesmaids, moms, and maid of honor in order to ensure you each have enough time with your artists. Of course, as the bride you will have additional allocated time to get beautified.
On the day, we will come to you and put all of that styling and consultation to good use! We’ll use the schedule to create the right looks for everybody, all within an organized timeframe that allows you to relax, breathe and enjoy the process of getting glammed up! timeframe.
• Finally, you will step into your dress feeling confident and stress free knowing that you and your bridal party are walking down that aisle looking like bombshells!
• Our goal is to accentuate your inner beauty and celebrate your unique style. We are bridal beauty experts who are here to help you shine on your special day. Our motto is simple: We make you look and feel more beautiful!